The wiki collating wiki templates (for use on other Fandom wikis) from across the web that anyone can edit.
Help desk requests
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Be sure to check out Template guidelines before adding templates. Maybe make them subpages of your user page first.
- When template names clash, either choose a new name, or - if the topics match - try merging the two into something even better!
- You can start your own template project.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
Licensing considerations for copying from here
- To another Fandom site: no problem, but acknowledge source in edit summary so that other users can check back here if anything is not perfect.
- Other sites under CC-BY-SA license; OK if you acknowledge exact source in standard manner.
- Other sites not under CC-BY-SA: ask at Community Central.
Welcome to the Templates Wiki. Its purpose is to collate templates from across Fandom and the web, and present them in an easy-to-access and easy-to-copy environment.
We want to make it easy to quickly build up a library of useful templates for any wiki to use and customize for their own purposes. The best and most useful templates will be included on the Fandom starter pages for future wikis to benefit from. (That wiki already has over 25 templates; have you checked it lately?)
If you would like to help out, please do!
Search for templates!
This template makes it easy to create infoboxes for websites.
You can find out more about infoboxes on Help:Infobox.
Specialized infobox for biological classification. Based on the Wikipedia one, simplified; maybe needs better documentation - you could help.
Other useful templates
- A fairly generic welcome template for new users.
Collaborative FANDOM related wikis