- Creates a bar that contains 2 smaller bars of "for" and "against". The width of the smaller bars resembols the ratio of each one of them (for and against) from the total numbers. When hovering above one of the bars, the ratio (in percents) will be visible.
- A width of a small bar is determined by the ratio between a width of the smaller bar to the width of the full template bar. it is very helpful for gathering statistics.
- The template is written like this:
- for will be replaced with the number of votes "for"
- aginst will be replaced with the number of votes "aginst"
- Template rules
- The "for" bar is green, while the "against" bar is red.
- When hovering above one of the bars, the ratio of the bar (in percents) will be visible (for instance, if the values of both parameter 1 and 2 are equal, when hovering above one of them, the ratio will say it's 50%).
- The width of the template is 100px; There is also a 20px width info bar, that when hovering above it it will explain how the template works.
- In case the value of one of the numbers is 0, the width of the width of the other bar will be 100% of the total template (100px, not including the info bar).
- If the values of both of them is 0, a grey bar saying N/A will appear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.